We purchase our eggs from local organic farms in Ontario. Organic free range chicken eggs come from happy chickens that are raised outdoors in healthy environments and are drug-free. Eggs contain protein, vitamin D and all 9 essential amino acids. For those few moments that we don't eat raw foods, we make sure to get enough enzymes to predigest our cooked foods. We used healthy organic coconut oil for frying our eggs and topped them off with plenty of veggies. Try out our simple breakfast recipe for 'Scrambled Eggs with Veggies'! This recipe is very tasty and energizing. Enjoy!
∙ 1 small organic red onion
∙ 2-4 organic garlic cloves
∙ 1 organic celery
∙ 1-2 organic carrots (depending on size)
∙ a bunch of organic cilantro
∙ a bunch of organic parsley
∙ 1/4 small organic green cabbage
∙ organic sun dried tomatoes∙ 1 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil (for frying)
∙ natural Himalayan salt
∙ organic black pepper
∙ 1 tsp organic virgin olive oil (cold pressed for salads)
∙ 2-4 organic free range chicken eggs
1. Chop onion and garlic. Set aside and let sit for 10 minutes.2. Pulse chop celery, carrots, cilantro, parsley, cabbage and sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor.
3. Add vegetables to a mixing bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper to your bowl of veggies and mix well.
5. Add olive oil and continue mixing. Set aside.
6. Crack eggs in a small mixing bowl and mix well. Set aside.
7. In a frying pan, at medium heat, add coconut oil.
8. Add onions and garlic to frying pan and fry for 3 minutes, then add eggs and continue frying and mixing eggs until done.
9. Once done, remove from heat.
10. Add scrambled eggs to plates, covering the entire surface.
11. Scoop your raw veggies and add them to the top of the eggs, covering them completely.
12. Serve and enjoy!